The FALK wall panel 1060 WB consists of two profiled steel facings, bonded with a high-insulating PRI foam core. The external sheet can be supplied with microrib, macrorib or box profiling and the internal is supplied with box profiling. The panel has a hidden fastener system so the fasteners will not be visible after installation. The panel can be installed horizontally or vertically. With the use of modern colours and high quality, durable coatings, the applications are boundless.
- In microrib, macrorib, or box profiling
- Hidden fastener wall panel
- Durable joint shape and fit
- Can be installed horizontal or vertical
- Coating guarantee up to 30 years
- Optional alternative steel thicknesses and coatings available
(*) Based upon an external sheet thickness of 0.63 mm and internal sheet thickness of 0.4 mm.
|Cover Width||1060 mm|
|Core Thickness||60, 80, 100, and 120 mm|
|Core Material||Polyisocyanurate insulation|
External: HPS200 ULTRA*
*Optional alternative steel thicknesses and coatings available.
|Colours||According to standard colour chart|
|Minimum Length||2500 mm (shorter on request)|
|Maximum Length||11938 mm|